The tokenization of assets on the blockchain has opened great opportunities for development and diversification of market assets. It has been successful in several cases and given right profits to the investors and the issuers. However a lot of people still fear to execute the procedure in their business. Thus, first you should talk about the benefits of tokenization of assets.
How asset tokenization on blockchain does takes place?
Tokenization of assets is the procedure to transfer right to a physical, fiscal asset to a virtual token. The easiest example is to put cash in your bank account. The procedure of replenishment at the ATM or cash counter is known as tokenization and the virtual money received is known as the tokenized asset.
Some of the benefits of asset tokenization are given below;
1. Reliable, safe and easy management of asset. Right from the production to its settlement, people can rely on the ownership and legal rights, needed for provenance and tracing purpose.
2. Quicker and inexpensive transactions: Because of automated exchanges and no intermediaries involved, there isn’t any non-value added operations
3. Lower friction and overhead charges in the handling of the tokens: There isn’t any an additional charge or hidden fee involved in issuance or transfer.
4. No territorial barriers: An investor can literally invest from anywhere around the world. All the transactions take place with security, speed and ease because of the blockchain network.
5. Lower risk of investment: Any specific investment portfolio can get diverse because of the rise in the ownership of variety of assets.
6. Higher liquidity of tangible assets: Block tokens allow to launch fractional ownership
Digital assets will soon be the future of value management
Without any doubt, digital assets offer several advantages to the economy. But why should the present economic models choose a completely new economic trend which could in turn transform the present business models obsolete and enhance risks of cyber threats?
Before answering the question, it is essential to first know the impact of tokenization on the economy. Digital assets not just democratize the trading market, but they fully change how economic actors’ product value and interact.
The tokenized economy:
1. Will allow the societies and businesses to know what is valuable and to which extent: For instance, permitting people to turn their passive work to money by getting fiscally rewarded for the thing they bring to market. For instance, sharing personal details with third party for research purpose, optimization of promotional campaign for some reward.
2. Unlocks the frozen markets of the past: when you give everyone access to fiscal services, and allow business to substitute their primary investments with ICOs, then the society achieves a sustainable growth level.
3. Allows more effective markets and business ecosystems: With reliable records, every consumer and business gets same preferences and they connect in a more sustainable and efficient environment. For instance, allowing business to chart desirable behaviours and rewarding them for it,
4. Build trust across all market players: Because of the eradication of intermediaries and third parties, not just the overhead costs get low but it also leads to low manipulation of data and corruption
As tokenization of asset is going viral, there are several platforms to use crypto to trade tokenized assets. Currency.com is the first regulated tokenized asset exchange to trade in the best tokenized stocks, indices and stocks with crypto or fiat.